The Basic Workshop is a one day workshop running from 9am to 5pm.
Learn and practice the skills and consciousness to help you create harmonious relationships based on honesty, empathy and care in all areas of your life. Enjoy the freedom of confident connection!
We will learn and practice Compassionate Communication, also known as Nonviolent Communication. These are effective, heart-connecting communication skills and principles for understanding self and relating to others. This is the work of Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD, and is endorsed by Marianne Williamson, Deepak Chopra, John Gray, Jack Canfield, Anthony Robbins and many others!
Who is it for?
People new to NVC/Compassionate Communication
- Learn powerful, “deep listening” skills
- Expand your professional helping skills
- Create win/win outcomes, even in the presence of conflict
- Express yourself with more clarity and ease
- Build caring, effective relationships at work and in community
- Improve the quality of all your relationships
Investment: $99 Early Bird, $120 after Early Bird Date
What to Bring
An open mind and heart
Please bring your lunch so we can stay on location to enjoy community and to restart easily.
Anything you need for your comfort.
Coffee, Tea and healthy snacks will be provided.
Next Basics Workshop: